New Construction Report Shows Sales Up
We’ve just released our Charlottesville 2015 Mid-Year New Construction Report. As expected, based on the overall performance of the Charlottesville market in the first half of the year, new construction sales are up. Additional indicators demonstrate positive signs as well. Here a few highlights:
1. Total sales are up 18% over the first half of 2014.
2. New construction accounted for over 15% of all sales in Q2 2015.
3. Median sales price has dropped slightly to $374,834.
4. Average sales price the first half of year however was over $425,000.
5. Nearly 70% of all new construction activity occurred in Albemarle County.
To learn more about how the new construction market has performed this year, you can view the full Charlottesville 2015 Mid-Year New Construction Report here. Want to know more about the new construction market? Please don’t hesitate to reach out and connect with a Nest broker today.