Keswick-Jackson Warehouse was built in 1754 as a warehouse to serve the Jackson Store. It became the Keswick Fire House, then a blacksmith shop and continues to operate in that capacity. This is a very interesting opportunity to renovate or convert this historic structure to one or more of the uses allowed in the Rural Area. It's primary use has been "industrial" over the past two decades manufacturing ornamental iron, gates, fences, and other architectural features. The property is across the street from the Keswick Post Office, is adjacent to the Little Keswick School. The first floor is the blacksmith shop, the second story is used for storage, display and office. The property is an exceptional opportunity for mixed-use in Keswick and is surrounded by the many prominent historic properties.
Copyright Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors®. All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors®. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Any use of search facilities of data on this site other than by a consumer interested in the purchase of real estate, is prohibited. Information last updated on 2024-03-03 15:02:11.